9.11.09

Holiday Season: Tis the season to be reading.

With the Summer holiday season literally just around the corner, it only seems natural that this is the time of year when people slowly start to lose interest in more important, long term things...like studying and English, for instance. As a result, you can be sure that I most likely won't force you to submit a 2000 word essay and bibliography for marking, nor will I expect you to ( however this might apply only to a select few). If anything, I would just appreciate if your enthusiasm can last through our lessons together and to encourage you all to get READING. If there's anything that'll pay off, it'll be the fact you managed to read a few good novels and watch some amazing films in the extent of the holiday season and the time leading up to this break. Although it may seem like quite a burden, I'm positive you'll thank me later.