23.11.09

Another tip for the ladies this time!

Sorry for being so random with the whole XMAS craziness, I just can't help it...and know that you all secretly love it. Anyways, to all of my lovely female students who had no idea what to put on their Christmas wishlists or just any wishlist, in general, let me introduce you to the fabulous world of luxury heels. You can stop reading as of now, if it really seems like a bore. So here's my story: I was just browsing the sites for some new things to buy (actually let's call it 'online window shopping') and I came across these magnifique heels which I think some of my girly year nine students will absolutely adore. They are the cutest little heels ever and (if you do get them) it will be your first taste of the high life to come! I'm not sure if you know the designer Vivienne Westwood? Well, Vivienne Westwood is like one of Britain's most ahhhh-mazing eccetric designers who has dressed absolutely everyone (that needs to be dressed) and she's collaborated with Aussie shoe label, Melissa, in a creating the ultimate pair of girly chic heels which come at an affordable yet luxe price! These heels are so Alice in Wonderland-whimsical and timeless and I'm pretty sure your parents will let you get away with it! And if your parents don't let you get them, try saving your cash up. Seriously, a good $20 something a week saved, is money you can further spend later (on these shoes, of course!) My favourite is the Melissa/Vivienne Westwood 'Lady Dragon' heels in fuschia.
These will seriously be the best thing you'll ever buy to end 2009 and will take you from the Summer Christmas season to the parties, weekends, weddings, dinners and New Years instantly. Such an affordable investment piece. Anyhow, I have finished my ranting and hope you all heart the heels even if they didn't directly tickle your fancy...or you are in denial.

Check out frockaholics.com for more heels. I'm thinking of writing a separate shoe blog. Keep your eyes opened for it. Please comment or email me if you're interested.