14.10.09

What I'm reading now.

I'm currently reading The Bride Stripped bare by Anonymous. It's such a beautifully written text which I have been dying to get my hands on for a while. I am so glad to finally be able to read it.

Title:
The Bride Stripped Bare

Author:
Anonymous Blurb:
A woman disappears, leaving behind an incendiary diary chronicling a journey of sexual awakening. To all who knew her, she was the Good Wife: happy, devoted, content. But the diary reveals a secret self- a woman who has desires her husband cannot fulfil. She tastes for the first time, the intoxicating power of knowing what she wants and how to get it. The question is: how long can she sustain a perilous double life? The Bride Stripped Bare tells shocking truth about love and sex. it will make you question whether it is ever entirely possible to know another person.