14.10.09

DVD sale at Target.

I'm just writing to let you all know that the DVD sales at Target are so incredible. The movies are extremely cheap and very good. I managed to pick up more than a few films to watch. Right now, I just love the idea of watching DVDs, making popcorn and snuggling on the couch on balmy mid-week nights. It's definitely my guilty pleasure. For instance, I managed to pick up a fantastic reinterpretation of the Charlotte Bronte classic, Jane Eyre film starring Charlotte Gainsbourg, for just $9. Check out your local Taar-jay store for more fabulous offers.
Some film titles I noticed which are worth getting:
- Paris when it sizzles
- The Da Vinci Code
- Funny Face
- She's the Man
- The Jane Austen book club
- Sabrina
- Jane Eyre
- Pride and Prejudice
And that's just to name a few! Happy watching.
PS: Malina, I picked up Breakfast at Tiffanys at my local Target for just $12.99!