21.8.09

What I'm reading now.

I know you might be curious on the types of books to read for hobby which will simultaneously allow you to enhance your own creative thoughts and improve your writing style. Of course you could naturally just scroll down the page and see the list of '1001 books to read before you die' list but otherwise, I thought I'd let you know what I'm reading at the moment.
Title:
Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
Author:
Patrick Suskind Blurb:
Patrick Suskind's Perfume follows the life of Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, abandoned at birth in the slums of eighteenth century Paris, but blessed with an outstanding sense of smell. This gift enables Jean-Baptiste to master the art of perfume making, but one scent evades him: that of a virgin, whom he must possess to ensure her innocence and beauty are preserved. Laced with sense and suspense, this is a beguiling tale of lust, desire and deadly obsession.

Enjoy.